"Making reproducing disciples of Jesus Christ"
Jerusalem Chapel Church
It all started back to 1853 when Jerusalem Chapel became a part of several churches associated within a circuit in and around Augusta County . The original church structure was built around 1900 with additions added in the 1950’s and 1970’s. Tragically, these early structures were destroyed by fire in May of 2006 due to an electrical malfunction in the ‘old’ sanctuary. However, Jerusalem Chapel rebuilt from the ashes, and today is blessed with a modern educational facility in addition to a beautiful worship space.